12/7/08

OCD

So lately, I've been thinking really hard, and I came to the conclusion that I probably have a small form of OCD.

OCD, or otherwise known as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, is something that makes a person feel compulsive thoughts and do duties that has to be applied the correct form, or else they freak out. I'm not that bad YET, but I feel like lately I've been having a lot of those moments.

For example, there might be something that will bother me, and then I'll be thinking about that the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY, and I will stress/freak out about it because it will bother me, and then I would get mad at something random, making me freak out more, etc.

So this is probably not OCD, but I mean there's something wrong with me. I don't know, maybe a lot of stress, but whatever it is, it's eating away my life.

2 comments:

Ho Jin's fireworks said...

I don't think you have OCD. Your reaction is something most people do. They all have something that they think that they did wrong and then think about it the whole day. It's the same for me too and I don't think I have OCD.

The Nose Job Gal said...

Haha well I think we all have a bit of OCD inside all of us. It's natural, however what you're experiencing doesn't sound like OCD. I'm no doctor but what you have could be anxiety and you just can't get it out of your head. My dad and his side of the family suffer from anxiety and it's basically something small or nonexistant that just bothers them like crazy. You even can lose sleep over it. Don't worry, what's happening to you happens to everyone I think!