1/31/09

Mall Cop Review

So recently, a coupla my friends and I went to the movie, Paul Blart: Mall Cop. It's about this mall cop, named Paul Blart, and he patrols the mall. He goes to parties, makes sure the mall is safe, and creepily stalks his crush, the girl who works at the kiosk for fake hair. Then, the mall gets hijacked by a couple of people, the leader being the new "mall cop" in disguise. It is up to Paul Blart to save the day. Yay.


I personally thought that this movie was so ridiculously stupid, that it was funny. There were some parts where the acting just wasn't that good; it was a little bit to dramatized. The main character was pretty funny, and I think he did a great job of portraying a role that was stupid and somewhat serious at the same time.


Overall, I would give this movie 3.5 stars out of 5. Even though the acting was okay, the movie did have some really funny momments.


Here's the trailer:

3 comments:

megat said...

Hi!! Your blog are very nice and more info. I hope follow my blog and please click my google ads.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel that sometimes people want more complicated humor? Sometimes I think that a ridiculously stupid kind of funny might be past us, and some other movies with an acual plot/meaning might be better. Try "Yesman"

Kim said...

I heard this movie was decent, but that's probably only because my friends enjoy that kind of stupid humor. I would like to see it myself, but I'll wait to see it in theaters. 9$ for a movie is a little much haha.